The Child Care Stabilization Grants (American Rescue Act Plan) represents a historic investment in the early childhood education industry. As indicated in the name – Stabilization Grants, the program and funds are being provided to shore up childcare businesses battered by the COVID-19 Pandemic and provide for a financially stable childcare business and industry in the future.
The allocation of the Stable Grant funds can positively impact your child care business, both short-term and long-term, if used appropriately. If funds are not allocated to things that will ensure a stronger financial picture for your child care business, after the grant funds are gone, you may find your child care business is less financially stable than before.
Stabilization Grants Utilization Online Course
(This online course is specifically designed for child care business owners, presidents, CEOs, and management teams.)
What are the best ways to use the Stabilization Grants to benefit your employees, parents, and business today and in the future?
In this self-paced, online course, I will share with you:
- How to financially analyze the best allocation of Stabilization Grant Funds.
- How to determine the short-term and long-term impact business impact of the Stabilization Grant Fund Expenditures.
- How does the utilization of Stabilization Grant Funds effective the profitability of your child care business.
- How the utilization of Stabilization Grant Funds will impact your Exit Planning Strategy.
- And how the utilization of Stabilization Grant Funds will impact the value of your child care business.
This self-paced online course is specifically designed for childcare business owners, presidents, CEOs, and their management teams to create a plan and take the necessary steps to ensure the long-term financial success of their childcare business! This self-paced course is FREE for childcare business owners. Please click here to take the course.