For Those Who Want to Sell a Center
Selling a child care business requires knowledge, confidence, and experience in multiple areas. Starting with the sales package that will introduce your business to prospective purchasers, and ending with the closing transactions, Solutions 4 Child Care, will utilize all of its experience on your behalf. There are many necessary steps for a successful sale, and Solutions 4 Child Care, will represent you in each step along the way. These steps include:
- If needed, assist you in obtaining an independent business appraisal to determine the price your business will sell for on the open market.
- Provide assistance in helping you determine if now is the right time to sell your child care business.
- Prepare the documents necessary to list the business.
- Determining the terms and conditions that will bring you the best overall price for your business.
- Advising you of any steps we believe you could take to enhance your business in its preparation for sale.
- Marketing your child care business to prospective purchasers, including advertising, networking, and showing your business to the database of purchasers that Solutions 4 Child Care, maintains.
- Requiring any potential purchaser to sign a Confidentiality Agreement in order to help maintain the confidentiality of your business information.
- Qualifying the right purchaser for your business, including assisting you in reviewing their experience and financial position.
- Negotiating with the purchaser on your behalf.
- Assistance with the preparation of initial contracts or letters of intent.
- Providing assistance to the buyer in obtaining financing for the transaction.
- Organize due diligence activities.
- Assist with all details to ensure the smooth transfer of your child care business.
Call Us Today, We’re Ready to Help You – 336-617-3181