Solutions 4 Child Care was founded with the focus of assisting owners of Child Care Centers with “The Business Side of Child Care”. Since 1995, Donna Dailey, the founder of Solutions 4 Child Care, has worked closely with child care owners to increase revenues, decrease expenses, and in turn increase the profitability and value of their child care business.
Donna Dailey – Founder of Solutions 4 Child Care, President and Broker in Charge, has over 25 years of real estate experience in commercial, residential, investment properties, and business sales. Donna has been helping people buy, sell, and improve child care businesses since 1995.
- M.Ed. Master in Education
- LREB Licensed Real Estate Broker – NC, SC, GA
- SBA Senior Business Analyst
- BEC Business Enhancement Consultant
- SBA – Member of the Society of Business Analyst
- CVA – Certified Value Analyst (Specializing in Child Care Business Appraisals)
- CVBBA – Carolinas Virginia Business Brokers Association Founding Member
- CVBBA Past President and Board of Directors
- IBBA former member and CBI Designation
- CCIM – Certified Commercial Investment Member (Association Member and Candidate)
- NACVA – National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (Association Member and Candidate)
- Founder and President ChildCareOwner.com
NOTE: If you are interested in purchasing a child care business, you must complete the Buyer Registration Forms. Please DO NOT contact us before submitting the required Buyer Registration Forms.https://www.solutions4childcare.com/index/buy-a-center/child-care-buyer-registration/