Solutions 4 Child Care was founded in 2007 with the focus of assisting owners of Child Care Centers with “The Business Side of Child Care”. Since 1995, Donna Dailey, the founder of Solutions 4 Child Care, has worked closely with child care owners to increase revenues, decrease expenses, and in turn increase the profitability and value of their child care business. The ultimate goal is the safety, development and education of the children served. However, a child care business should also provide financial returns for the owner. Solutions 4 Child Care’s goal is to assist child care business owners to realize these profits. Each of our Business Advisors has completed extensive Child Care Industry training, including laws, regulations, and state compliance requirements. Additionally, our Business Advisors are trained to analyze the operations of a child care business and provide advice and assistance designed to improve the profitability and value of the child care business.
Donna Dailey – Founder of Solutions 4 Child Care, President and Broker in Charge, has over 25 years of real estate experience in commercial, residential, investment properties, and business sales. Donna has been helping people buy, sell, and improve child care businesses since 1995.
- M.Ed. Master in Education
- LREB Licensed Real Estate Broker – NC, SC
- SBA Senior Business Analyst
- BEC Business Enhancement Consultant
- SBA – Member of the Society of Business Analyst
- CVA – Certified Value Analyst
- CVBBA – Carolinas Virginia Business Brokers Association Founding Member
- CVBBA Past President and Board of Directors
- CCIM – Certified Commercial Investment Member (Association Member and Candidate)
- NACVA – National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (Association Member and Candidate)
- Founder and President of School of Business Brokerage