For Those Who Want to Sell a Center
Selling a business requires knowledge, confidence and experience in multiple areas. Starting with the sales package that will introduce your business to prospective purchasers, and ending with the closing transactions, Solutions 4 Child Care, will utilize all of its experience on your behalf. There are many necessary steps for a successful sale, and Solutions 4 Child Care, will represent you in each step along the way. These steps include:
- If needed, assist you in obtaining an independent business appraisal to determine the price your business will sell for on the open market.
- Provide assistance in helping you determine if now is the right time to sell your child care business.
- Prepare the documents necessary to list the business.
- Determining the terms and conditions that will bring you the best overall price for your business.
- Advising you of any steps we believe you could take to enhance your business in its preparation for sale.
- Marketing your child care business to prospective purchasers, including advertising, networking, and showing your business to the database of purchasers that Solutions 4 Child Care, maintains.
- Requiring any potential purchaser to sign a Confidentiality Agreement in order to help maintain the confidentiality of your business information.
- Qualifying the right purchaser for your business, including assisting you in reviewing their experience and financial position.
- Negotiating with the purchaser on your behalf.
- Assistance with the preparation initial contracts or letter of intent.
- Providing assistance to the buyer in obtaining financing for the transaction.
- Organize due diligence activities.
- Assist with all details to ensure the smooth transfer of your child care business.
Call Us Today, We’re Ready to Help You – 1-800-276-0429