The saying goes, “If you are in business, your business needs a website.” And a child care business is no different. Not so many years ago, parents began their search for local child care centers by looking in the Yellow Pages. However, today, parents are more likely to start their search on the internet. Therefore, child care centers that do not have a professional website that is indexed by the major search engines are losing customers. A few reasons why you need a website for your child care business.
1. Present a Professional Image. A well-designed website is a great way to instill confidence and showcase a well managed and professional child care business.
2. Your Child Care Business’ Salesperson is always working. A website is like having a professional salesperson 24/7, 365 days a year.
3. Promote Your Child Care Services. Most parents will read with great interest the information on several local child care websites prior to making a decision to call or visit prospective centers.
4. Reduce Advertising Costs. Print media advertising is one of the most expensive means of marketing. If conducted correctly, website and internet marketing can produce a much higher return for the same or less dollars.
5. Improved Service to Parents. Parents will be able to find the answers to their questions at any time.
6. Gather information and Generate Leads. You can gather information about your current parents and potential parents by using forms and surveys.
7. Employee Recruiting Tool. A professional website can be used as a tool to attract qualified employees.
8. Save Time. The more information you can put on your child care business website the less time you and staff members will spend on telephone call-ins.
9. Website Traffic Data Provides Valuable Information. A web site allows you to track the number of visits and where they came from. This information can be used to adapt to marketing efforts and strategies.
10. To Compete. If you build it they will come, right? And, if you don’t build it, they will go to your competitor. Investing in a professional website for your child care business is the best, most cost-effective way to compete in today’s child care industry.
ChildCareOwner.com can design a professional website and complete an internet marketing campaign for your child care business. Call today to learn more about Web Marketing Packages, specifically designed to promote and produce results for child care businesses.